Sunday, July 15, 2012

DENGUE FEVER -VS- PAPAYA LEAF JUICE

It works for sure, I had it after an advice from my cousin. And for a dengue fever this season my platelets dropped to 40,000 and this papaya leaf therapy for 2 days make my platelets counts to shoot up to a normal count of 1,35,000 without any other medication. Thnx for sharing this info n giving an opportunity to share mine too. -Amal On Jul 5, 2012, at 11:48 AM, P Nair wrote: If you do happen to get dengue or chikungunya or you know anyone suffering from it, here is a cure that works within two days. I, Bevinda Collaco couch for it. And so will a number of people. I read it first in the Times of India some years ago, told my brother about it. He used the medicine and was fine in two days. t's simple and easy to do. All you need is two papaya leaves on Day 1 and two papaya leaves on Day 2. Directions: Cut off the stem and the thick veins of light green on the leaves. Use only the dark green leaf portion. Grind it with a tablespoon of water. Squeeze the paste through a muslin cloth or a strainer. Drink the liquid which may be a tablespoon or two of papaya leaf juice. Within 3 hours your platelet count jumps up. Do the same procedure the next day, two papaya leaves, remove stem and veins, grind the green leafy part with a tablespoon of water, strain the juice through a muslin cloth or through a strainer. Drink the juice and that's it. You are cured. Please spread this around. It has saved many from both diseases, dengue and chikungunya. Regards, Bevinda Collaco Editor

1 comment:

  1. Hi All,
    I just want to share that PAPAYA LEAF JUICE is realy very effective for Dengue Fever.
    One day my Brother-In-Law has the platelet count 82000 & he was suffering from Dengue.
    I heard from many of mmy friends & relatives about the Papaya Leaf Juice.
    I also gave the 2 tablespoon of papaya leaf juice & within 8 hours his Platelets count increased to 1 Lakh & 26 thousands.

    Please circulate this information all arround.

    Thanks,
    Brijendra

    ReplyDelete